Quote of the day:

"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake."
Bob Hope

Thursday, June 12, 2014

After returning from my recent world travels to exotic sites such as Venice, Dubrovnik, Istanbul, Parowan and Beaver, I thought "Y" not head out on a hike.


So off I went.  As I approached my hike objective I thought "Y" stop at the bottom, "Y" not hike to the top.



Once at the top, after catching my breath, I thought "Y" not hide some cash.


So I found a crack just below the upper left hand side of this massive icon and decided "Y" not hide the cash here under some small pebbles and twigs.


Have fun and if "U" find the cash, "Y" not take a selfie and send it to me so I can add it to the blog.


What a great day to hike to the "Y"and score some green.
Great job Daniel, Teresa, Tanya and Alex.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the "Y" hikers who scored some green. What a great way to become healthy and wealthy at the same time. Thank you Warren for creating this opportunity and for making this happen!!!

    Broker Bill

    ReplyDelete