Quote of the day:

"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake."
Bob Hope

Friday, May 30, 2014

I Love Istanbul!


And of course Jodi also loves Istanbul





From the Blue Mosque













To the Spice Market and Grand Bazaar



Istanbul is Amazing.

And now for the fun stuff.  To earn some cash, be one of the first five people to find me in person and tell me the name of the Turkish bridge in the above photo as well as its significance and I will hand you $20 cash.  Sorry, no phone calls, texts, emails, tweets, face books, skypes or snail mails, you need to find me and tell me about the bridge face to face for the cash.
See you soon I will save you some Turkish Delight.







The Bosphorus bridge in Istanbul is the link between the European and Asian continents.  Great job Kath, Stacie, Halie, Pete and Eliza.

1 comment:

  1. Hard to tell which bridge you are referring too. I guess I'll find out tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete