Quote of the day:

"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake."
Bob Hope

Friday, June 27, 2014

Don't cry because it's over.  Smile because it happened.
~ Dr. Suess


Before we get to this weeks hike,  I need to take a minute to tell you I lost a great friend this week to cancer.  Patty Wanlass was truly one of my biggest fans.  She encouraged me in photography, education, business and life.  No person ever had a more appropriate nickname, Sunny Lady.  I will never again take a hike or watch a sunset without thinking of Patty's smile and her kindness. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todays hike is one of the most popular and beautiful hikes within 1/2 hour of Utah County.  I feel lucky that I was able to spend my first 10 minutes alone at this popular location in order to hide the stash of cash.
I really think my Uncle Stewart Durrant would have enjoyed this waterfall.
 
If you found your way to this waterfall based on the pictures and the clue, you need to cross the stream to the left side of the falls.  Hike towards the falls and near the base of the falls, the lush green on the side turns to a rock face.  Look in the cracks behind some small rocks for the orange container.  I placed an old green sock next to the hiding spot.  There is also a dead stick in the lush green pointing to the spot.


Good Luck!  Remember to send me a photo of you with the cash.


Cami strikes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment