Quote of the day:

"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake."
Bob Hope

Thursday, July 31, 2014

"You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old."
 ~ George Burns


Welcome back to my blog.  Sorry it has been so long,  I have been away celebrating Jodi's 50th birthday.  Just to prove fifty is not really that old, I took her on a five state adventure during which she hiked, biked, raced, surfed, cooked, went to shows and visited with many friends and family members.

  



Happy 50th Jodi Lynn Durrant!

Now back to business.  Today I took a ride around the Heber Valley on my road bike.  It was a great morning with cool temperatures and heavy moist air.  On rides like today I seriously wonder if there is a more beautiful place than the Heber Valley.

My ride took me to the following location tucked beneath the shadow of Mount Timpanogos.  It was a memorable place for Russia's Yuliya Chepalova and Norway's Bente Skari in the winter of 2002


If you locate this place, look behind the concrete wall.


The prize is under some weeds behind the "2002".


Good luck, have fun, be safe and shoot me a photo if you find the cash.


A very pregnant CarolAnn from Mona finds the cash.  If you do not want to name the baby Warrina maybe you should consider Yuliya.

No comments:

Post a Comment